Just got amazon’s new Amazon Kindle Fire?’ Whoever you are, wherever you are, you are going to love it but knowing how to use a kindle fire may have you skimming over it with anxiety. It is so amazing! It is on fire! But first, you may ask how to use kindle fire? This article will teach you, enjoy your kindle fire but if you have the older model this also applies to how to use a kindle generally. If you are looking to buy a kindle, take a look at a selection of models to choose from here
- Before using your kindle you must obviously take your kindle out of the box and take off the plastic (You may want to charge your kindle while setting it up.).
- To turn your amazon kindle fire on, there will be a small round circular button on the bottom of your kindle press it and it will turn on press it and it will turn off.
- Sign in. Your amazon kindle fire will ask you to sign into your amazon.com account sign in if you do not have one make one!
- Your Amazon kindle fire will have a welcome letter and a dictionary and a couple of apps already downloaded for you, on the top there are a selected amount of options; newsstand, books, music, videos, apps and web. To purchase movies, TV shows, apps, books, and music click on one of the options at the top of the screen remember, like an iPad the Kindle fire is also a touch screen. Once you clicked on what category you wanted to go to click shop if you want to shop and browse through amazons store.
- To turn the pages of the Amazon kindle fire, simply slide your finger to the right to go to the next page and back to go to previous pages or just tap a side. (Fun Fact: When reading on the kindle you can highlight things, note things and see the dictionary definition of words you do not understand!)
These are the basic “how to use your kindle” steps to get you up and running the right way.
Q: Where is the keyboard!?
A: When you need it to type, it will automatically give you a touch screen keyboard.
Q: What types of apps are their in the app store?
A: Many of the apps for the iPhone and iPod touch like angry birds, plants vs. zombies, words with friends where’s my water, alarm clock, flashlight, farmville and many more!
Q: How many books can the kindle fire hold?
A: 6,000 books amazon said so.
Q: Can you read newspapers?
Q: How many songs can you hold?
Q: How many movies can you hold
A: 10 (maybe more)
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Use a Amazon Kindle Fire. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.